Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning, work again, our game got cancelled last night after everyone already got there, because the other team double booked, we were beyond pissed, it wasn’t a short drive…another game tonight to make up for the rainout last Saturday…looks like this Saturday might be a wash too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Avoid me today = Three in a row in hospital with others ,first time rode in ambulance , first time rode in police car ---i was first to scene of child getting hurt at work REC center, another stabbed in back in a fight , another broke leg in baseball game . TWO operations on myself declined THIRD to another day . There have been other things on this day UGH .I do have coffee and taking pills for today . HS football game tonight --sadly my G/son is out for year -ACL and leg operation due.
Braves lost OUCH on my stadium sales but maybe pick up Phillies . LONG year for me Pirates / Broncos teams I pull for .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Everyone avoid Barry today!!!!! Do Not go to Hickory until tomorrow!

Picked the remaining of my Habanero, Red Savina Habanero & Hot Datil peppers yesterday, 10 quart freezer bags. Still have the Sugar Rush Peach in the garden hopefully they ripen before the first frost. My White Habanero are in pots so I can bring them inside.
Hot Peppers 2023.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
What a day little while ago NOTHING on my mind --also nothing on body ---in shower . Old man said keep the kids laughing they will be old someday ..

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Afternoon all! Everyone avoid Barry today!!!!! Do Not go to Hickory until tomorrow!

Picked the remaining of my Habanero, Red Savina Habanero & Hot Datil peppers yesterday, 10 quart freezer bags. Still have the Sugar Rush Peach in the garden hopefully they ripen before the first frost. My White Habanero are in pots so I can bring them inside.
View attachment 351054
That's quite a haul but you're a better man than me, I want to enjoy my food not battle it. Had some friends order a 10pc Atomic at WingStop and watched them eat it with tears streaming down their eyes and swollen lips. No thanks, lol.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
That's quite a haul but you're a better man than me, I want to enjoy my food not battle it. Had some friends order a 10pc Atomic at WingStop and watched them eat it with tears streaming down their eyes and swollen lips. No thanks, lol.
Habanero peppers are not that bad to me. I've grown hotter but that's just a waste. I don't enjoy them. Anyone that grows Ghost or Carolina Reapers or any other of the super hots are crazy. You have to wear gloves just to pick them!

Plus, I only include two or three peppers in a whole batch of hot sauce or salsa, probably around a gallon in each batch.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wow HS football game G/son on team ---got beat first time by this team since 1989 49/9 .
This team has several of last Pee Wee team I helped coach . First team i helped are in their 60's in age

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts