Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Still trying to recover from all of the food that I ate yesterday. It was a lot of fun to get everybody together over at my grandma's. My girlfriend gave me three ROMLB to take to TwinsFest and get signed along with a 3'x5' Twins flag to hang in my dorm at school. My grandma gave all of the grandkids a box of chocolates, and ended up putting $50 into each one. She wasn't supposed to do that though as we draw names every year, and they wanted to be in it this year so that way everybody wouldn't have to get them something. She gave her 4 kids a BOSE bluetooth speaker too and nobody was expecting it

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Christmas Day loot!

Nice Ethier Majestic Cool Base Home Jersey to match my Road Jersey!
20141226_080733.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all. Back to work at 6 am, had a hard time falling asleep last night.
Slow day today and I'll probably be off early. Waiting on Starbucks for the crew right at the moment... anyone else want anything while I'm here

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Back to work at 6 am, had a hard time falling asleep last night.
Slow day today and I'll probably be off early. Waiting on Starbucks for the crew right at the moment... anyone else want anything while I'm here

Pickup an unloaded Starbucks card for [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] daughter, haha

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning/afternoon All!

Had a great Christmas with my extended family last night. Nothing really sportscard related as gifts this year. I got the normal/yearly allotment of tools from sears and socks/under wear.

Enjoy Your Day all!

Fordman

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Sat in a reclined all night, with a sick 1 yr old. Finally got to bed at 5 am and up a couple hours ago. It's going to BLBK a long day.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Now I know why I never have any PayPal.

My son just paid $10 to get his user name changed on XBox. True, he really pays for it but man, does that deserve the very rare:

:benson:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just gave myself a mini heart attack, looking at a few items on ebay I stopped on a 4 figure price tag and was showing my girlfriend when we started talking and goofing off. I next looked at my phone that same item was on the "choose your payment screen"... apparently I hit the buy it now button but ebay doesn't consider it binding until you've selected a payment type. Whew..

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just gave myself a mini heart attack, looking at a few items on ebay I stopped on a 4 figure price tag and was showing my girlfriend when we started talking and goofing off. I next looked at my phone that same item was on the "choose your payment screen"... apparently I hit the buy it now button but ebay doesn't consider it binding until you've selected a payment type. Whew..

Lol!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Man, Rutgers is destroying UNC in their Bowl game. Just another reminder how bad the ACC football is lately...

I posted on local FB how quiet it was and that my 7/8 year old rec team blocked better than what I'm seeing . house split Duke / NCSU fans

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] - Dave, thank you so very much for the card and the peanut brittle. EXTREMELY thoughtful and tasty! We appreciate it so very much!

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - Thank you for the Xmas card as well. A very special public thank you so very much for the Rivera autograph too! I have been wanting to add his auto into my PC but could never figure out the right one. This could not be more perfect, I am still speechless Dan!

mariano.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts