Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] - Dave, thank you so very much for the card and the peanut brittle. EXTREMELY thoughtful and tasty! We appreciate it so very much!

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - Thank you for the Xmas card as well. A very special public thank you so very much for the Rivera autograph too! I have been wanting to add his auto into my PC but could never figure out the right one. This could not be more perfect, I am still speechless Dan!

mariano.jpg

Wow, nice card with nice signature

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
@69MetsFan - Dave, thank you so very much for the card and the peanut brittle. EXTREMELY thoughtful and tasty! We appreciate it so very much!

@MojoDan - Thank you for the Xmas card as well. A very special public thank you so very much for the Rivera autograph too! I have been wanting to add his auto into my PC but could never figure out the right one. This could not be more perfect, I am still speechless Dan!

mariano.jpg

If I had known Dan was sending something signed, I would have autographed the peanut brittle and put it in a penny sleeve to keep it pristine.:lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I put an offer on it last year no reply and will talk to owner again this season . The Yankee world series ring I showed was a scouts , Several other scouts wear rings but some won't talk before game - can't during - and leave early . Missed the 1980 Steelers super bowl ring .ASU championship ring is a monster - 300 lb lineman wears a large ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts