Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Friday Morning Thread************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Dang, don't know what to do now. 2 rare items listed that I want for my PC listed on eBay that end Sunday. If I buy them, it'd be about what I thought I'd spend at the National. They are items I'd most likely buy if I saw them at the National. So do I go to the National on Saturday for the experience and maybe find some things I didn't expect, or save the money and hassle and just stay home and bid on the two items I want? I've done Nationals before, so I know what the experience is like - it's fun and cool to see some truly unique items. I'll probably just go to the National as planned and weigh every purchase against the two items I want - might not buy much there.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dang, don't know what to do now. 2 rare items listed that I want for my PC listed on eBay that end Sunday. If I buy them, it'd be about what I thought I'd spend at the National. They are items I'd most likely buy if I saw them at the National. So do I go to the National on Saturday for the experience and maybe find some things I didn't expect, or save the money and hassle and just stay home and bid on the two items I want? I've done Nationals before, so I know what the experience is like - it's fun and cool to see some truly unique items. I'll probably just go to the National as planned and weigh every purchase against the two items I want - might not buy much there.

You should come, I have two cards you need

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This sentence made me :lol:...

Haha, it's just a nice change of pace at work. Instead of mowing and doing manual labor, we are preparing for the service all morning. Plus, it gave me a later lunch so now I'll have less than 3 hours of work left when I get back lol

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all. D, hope your enjoying the show. Brad, any chance to work out a deal with the eBay items to see if sellers can work on paying later if you win them? Or do either have a chance to get em pulled now. If they are key items, I'd say go after them but go to the National if you can.

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just found a Span at another table!

If you grabbed it, let me know the price on it. If not, no worries. I have every denard span ginter base card signed except for the new one this year