Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
So, the Giants are in town this weekend so naturally I will be trying my hardest to get Buster Posey to acknowledge me. Any word on the rest of the guys?

grkings67

Mar 4, 2011
I got Jonathan Sanchez's auto during batting practice in September in San Francisco . He seemed like a cool guy.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I've been reading that you shouldn't expect to get ANY Giants players. Like most teams, once you get to the WS you are kind of a big deal. Some guys I can see you getting would be i.e. Darren Ford, Travis Ishikawa, etc. but I'm not counting on that for you either.

Your best bet might be trying the visiting team instead, unless it is Philly or something like that.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
The Giants were the visiting team this weekend in DC. Was really hoping to get Posey but I only saw him sign a single ball for a lady who made a sign for him. Overall I got Sandoval, Wilson, and Tejada. Not great but not terrible either.

Jan 15, 2009
jwc9p said:
The Giants were the visiting team this weekend in DC. Was really hoping to get Posey but I only saw him sign a single ball for a lady who made a sign for him. Overall I got Sandoval, Wilson, and Tejada. Not great but not terrible either.
Sandoval and Wilson are two stars, so I would consider that a pretty good day. Especially if you didn't go to the hotel where Lincecum almost always signs.

Members online

Latest posts