Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

God I hate Nick Diaz.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ibIymy.gif

Aug 29, 2008
Anyone know who he was saying that too?? When I was watching it I was really hoping that it was directed towards the female Cyborg.

God I love Nick Diaz

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
Anyone know who he was saying that too?? When I was watching it I was really hoping that it was directed towards the female Cyborg.

God I love Nick Diaz

It might have been directed at FCB's own Sammy Banks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Edited: 01/30/11 12:24 AM

I was in row 3 -- right behind the guys in row 1 that Diaz was targeting. Row 1 was mostly press -- Brazilian, I think -- and then a batch of white trash white guys. Just an accident that female Cyborg was sitting close; it was the white trash that were the object of Diaz's affection. Those guys were drunk, and were giving Diaz's corner a hard time from the time the came around to the outside of the cage in front of us, flipping them off, yelling ****, etc. Diaz flipped them off after the fight, then threw his mouthpiece at them. They threw a water bottle back, then the crowd erupted, because the entire mezzanine behind us was filled with Diaz supporters, and water bottles started raining down on those guys in the first row. As you can imagine, I was a bit concerned that I was just 5 feet or so behind the targets the mezzanine crowd was aiming at.

Latest posts