Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just don't get it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
How in a hell did the Yankees make it to the playoffs. Josh Donaldson needs to be benched, Game 2 he came up with men on 1st and 3rd with one out, "HE STRUCK HIM OUT!" His next at bat in that game 1st and 3rd with one out. "HE STRUCK HIM OUT!!" Dude you just SUCK! There is only one team I hate worse than the Yankees and that's the Houston A ss holes.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
How in a hell did the Yankees make it to the playoffs. Josh Donaldson needs to be benched, Game 2 he came up with men on 1st and 3rd with one out, "HE STRUCK HIM OUT!" His next at bat in that game 1st and 3rd with one out. "HE STRUCK HIM OUT!!" Dude you just SUCK! There is only one team I hate worse than the Yankees and that's the Houston A ss holes.
How? Judge carried the team.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I checked out when the Dodgers got eliminated and as usual, could care less who wins otherwise. I should hate the Astros for that 2017 win and because they were once a NL West rival of the Dodgers, but the Phillies were often NL East NLCS foes too. I thought it had been a while since they won the WS too, but 2008 wasn't that long ago.

Can I vote for neither to win?

Just read about that mattress guy who stands to win $75M if the Astros win the WS! Can't say that isn't a cool storyline and I hope the guy wins the money, despite not wanting to see the Astros win. It would be cool to see Dusty Baker get a WS ring as a manager though, in his quarter century season. I guess those 2 reasons there are making me want the Astros to win, which means they'll probably lose!

Members online