Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats one more for the cheering section for his brother, so its not all bad ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning/afternoon/evening! Just been farting around the house and relaxing. Hope you guys all have a great rest of the day!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
wideright said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening! Just been farting around the house and relaxing. Hope you guys all have a great rest of the day!

Glade air fresheners will clear that up in no time.. :lol:

I had to do some work from home today for a hot project.. (at least I didn't have to spend an hour each way driving)

The weather is fantastic today.. and I see that there is a new batch of Ultimate Patches out there..

Have a great day..

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":21e7jcgf]Large family gathering bring out the best in people.

And the worst at times, depending on the family in question. :lol:[/quote:21e7jcgf]

And this was my point, I tried to put a nice spin on it. C has been out of sorts, quote of the day after we asked for quite.....no one was quite when my kid tried to nap. WTF how quick they forget.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Checking into the crew 9 pages in.

Drinking Southern Comfort and whatever mixer I can find (Monster Energy Drink, now Root Beer, Ginger ale is next).

Had a couple of HUGE buys tonight for my Javier Vazquez collection:

!Bu9+Jb!Bmk~$(KGrHqF,!i0Ev1+0EVPpBMCpg8uWY!~~_12.jpg
Only my 2nd Super, but my 6th 1/1 of Vazquez.

!BuiUlwwBWk~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBM!uc-gHe!~~_12.jpg
I have finally decided to branch out into the Game Used world for my two PC collections and figured this was a great way to start it off.

How's everyone doing this weekend (probably better than I am, since I went swimming with the family and neighbors and now have quite the irregular sunburn from shoulders to waist)?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
whats up guys, been relaxing the sun today, did a beach walk and some pullups on a dead tree.

have a Brown and Helms green crusades incoming as well.

Members online

Latest posts