Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Good Thursday Morning - Congrats Cubbies- Thread@@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, wish I could have watched last night but up at 3am kinda kills that, oh well, congrats Cubbies, heard it was a heck of a game 7

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone that is able and willing to grab me a copy of their local paper, I would pay for the paper and shipping, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all, wish I could have watched last night but up at 3am kinda kills that, oh well, congrats Cubbies, heard it was a heck of a game 7

I have to be at the warehouse at 3AM, I just didn't sleep, but of course I'm a huge Cubs fan witnessing something I never thought I would see. You guys missed one hell of a game!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have to be at the warehouse at 3AM, I just didn't sleep, but of course I'm a huge Cubs fan witnessing something I never thought I would see. You guys missed one hell of a game!

If it was a Mets game you better believe I'd have stayed up, lol, enjoy it bro! If you can stay awake, lol

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Congrats Cubs
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

World Series Game 7 is probably one of the best games I've ever seen. Great from start to finish. Thought the Indians were going to pull it out. Never thought a rain delay would be the difference :rolleyes:.

Congrats to the Cubs fans and to the Cubs themselves.

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning all. Amazing game last night, even my wife was on the edge of her seat. Buying a championship shirt in honor of the first WS of my daughter's life. I was rooting for the Indians but really happy for the long suffering cubs fans.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. On the road for Iowa this morning. Gonna make a quick stop at a farm on the way there

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Congrats to all those Cubs fans out there who have waited a long time for this! Fun series to watch, always nice to see more people following baseball deep into the fall.

In related news, the Twins can finally get their new Baseball Ops guy out of Cleveland now that the Tribe's run is over, and Twins pitchers (if they actually have any) and catchers report February 13th.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon. What a game last night! Based on the radar I thought they put out the tarp for the giant storm to the Northeast but it never seemed to hit... Cubs conspiracy? ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Impressive rack, different than the kind Im used to seeing in this thread :cool:
We got some better pictures on my sisters camera, but being in the car only allows me to post what's on my phone. Gonna see if there are any decent pictures of the elk to print on canvas for the owner and my fiances brother. Printed a picture of one of his zebras for him last year

88e8d249d19b9bd4268aee5cd49d9f19.jpg

Members online