Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

81b4d646-f816-4167-b23d-623fb90a0afe_zps8028adb1.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Today is my second wedding anniversary - so going to spend the day out and about. Nice dinner tonight and some drinks with friends. Dallas puts on a show every year for NYE, so might check that out.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Today is my second wedding anniversary - so going to spend the day out and about. Nice dinner tonight and some drinks with friends. Dallas puts on a show every year for NYE, so might check that out.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Congrats!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Getting the car serviced. What's more money this year. If you haven't done do please pm me with what you want from the break and your address just in case I don't have it on file.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Okay, time for someone to help me... I got a new lap top and I can't hit "enter" to skip down to a new paragraph. I'm on the new IE, any help here? So annoying.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Goo Morning Gents! Flew back home late last night and have to try to get over this jet lag. Happy end of 2013 today, I hope it had been a decent year for everyone!

Okay, time for someone to help me... I got a new lap top and I can't hit "enter" to skip down to a new paragraph. I'm on the new IE, any help here? So annoying.

Happy Anniversary Mac! As for the enter key, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] posted a couple threads about it earlier. You will have to go into your browser settings to turn on compatibility mode an it should work fine after that. Or, just use google chrome :)

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Good morning. Typically my last day to go hunting for whitetail but decided to be lazy and spend the day at home.

Up in your navigation bar you should have a symbol that looks like a broken page/piece of paper. Click on it and that should fix your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts