Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
An early Happy New year to everyone in the MT.

I also have some cards to post from stepper, but that'll have to be done tomorrow. He is quite the generous fella.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good evening gents and Happy New Years Eve to y'all! I'm about to head out and probably won't check back in... well maybe ;)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good evening.

Just logging on via my desktop and noticing a few mentions from the past few days. I apologize for not replying. Been pretty hectic with my sister and her family staying with me for the last five days (they left today), and since I usually access FCB on my smartphone I don't receive the notifications about mentions or post quotes. I'm working on replying to those who are still waiting.

- Rodrick

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy (early) New Years to all!
Being a creature of habit, I already know there's no way I make it to midnite.
I'm usually out by 2200 and tonight will not be any different.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1993schill.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello everyone. Happy New Years Eve! As of yesterday I am officially retired from my first career. 20 years in a maximum security prison is over. I am taking some time off and a Vegas trip before my next job begins. Going to organize cards all day tomorrow and crack this box. If anyone needs anything out of it let me know:
image-80.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hello everyone. Happy New Years Eve! As of yesterday I am officially retired from my first career. 20 years in a maximum security prison is over. I am taking some time off and a Vegas trip before my next job begins. Going to organize cards all day tomorrow and crack this box. If anyone needs anything out of it let me know:
image-80.jpg

Congrats on the retirement!:D
If you happen to pull a Chevelle like the one in your avatar, I'd like first crack at it.;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Congrats on the retirement and if you pull anything Abreu or Derrek Lee, plmk :)

image-80.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Happy early new year fellas. Bored outta my mind. Sitting at some friends (wife's friends) listening to everyone talk about lots of things I have zero interest in, and it's a dry party :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts