Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GREAT day of box breaks! 2014 Topps Hobby & 2014 Tribute case...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
All those hits and still lost about $250 (assuming the few remaining bidders pay up). Tough pill to swallow! Of the three cases available I got the best one. Someone hit a Manny Ramirez bat plate in one of the others. Kind of nuts two bat plates out of the 25-30 in the set were in the same shipment...

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
All those hits and still lost about $250 (assuming the few remaining bidders pay up). Tough pill to swallow! Of the three cases available I got the best one. Someone hit a Manny Ramirez bat plate in one of the others. Kind of nuts two bat plates out of the 25-30 in the set were in the same shipment...

Wow.What are the odds on the bat plates?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sorry about your luck. Tough to believe how anyone makes their money back off a case if you lost $250 on that one.

I'm just curious, before you ripped that case open, was there ANYTHING you would of kept if you hit it? Like anything or was it purely a rip to flip situation.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Sorry about your luck. Tough to believe how anyone makes their money back off a case if you lost $250 on that one.

I'm just curious, before you ripped that case open, was there ANYTHING you would of kept if you hit it? Like anything or was it purely a rip to flip situation.

If I had hit a big Cardinals hit I would have kept. Or a sweet old timer HOF bat barrel/knob/etc. I'm not out to make a profit ripping cases. Just enjoy the fun of opening cards! If I make some great, if I lose some it happens. Typically over the course of a year I end up about even. So it's all good.

Members online

Latest posts