Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group Sub (20 Days)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
well with the BGS September grading special I will be taking cards for a group sub. if your cards get lost I will replace your card with 2 of the same card. The price will be 6.60 for non autos and 8.60 for autos. that includes all the shipping from me to BGS from BGS to me and from me to you. pm me a list of what cards you will send. we need to get to 50 cards for this to be good.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Just a suggestion, I am truly not trying to be a dick when I say this....

You might want to fix the 5-6 spelling and grammar errors in your post. It will likely make people trust you a bit more. I personally wouldn't send cards that are worth anything to some one who didn't take the time to make a legit post.

Again, I am not trying to be rude...hopefully it helps fill this up for you.

Matt

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jeff550 said:
well with the bgs september grading special i will be taking cards for a group sub. if you card gets lost i will replace it with 2 of the same card. The price will be the price will be 6.60 for non autos and 8.60 for autos. that includes all the shipping from mr to bgs from bgs to me and from me to you. pm me a kist of what cards you will send. we need to get to 50 cards.

How is this price calculated? If I send 5 cards that is fine, if I send 100 it doesn't make sense?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
ballerskrip said:
Just a suggestion, I am truly not trying to be a dick when I say this....

You might want to fix the 5-6 spelling and grammar errors in your post. It will likely make people trust you a bit more. I personally wouldn't send cards that are worth anything to some one who didn't take the time to make a legit post.

Again, I am not trying to be rude...hopefully it helps fill this up for you.

Matt
Matt,

Thanks for pointing this out. I think i have it fixed up. Once again Thanks

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
EricInCT said:
jeff550 said:
well with the bgs september grading special i will be taking cards for a group sub. if you card gets lost i will replace it with 2 of the same card. The price will be the price will be 6.60 for non autos and 8.60 for autos. that includes all the shipping from mr to bgs from bgs to me and from me to you. pm me a kist of what cards you will send. we need to get to 50 cards.

How is this price calculated? If I send 5 cards that is fine, if I send 100 it doesn't make sense?
The price is 5.00 for the grading and the 1.60 comes from shipping. For the sepcial it dosent matter how many cards you send.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
jeff550 said:
EricInCT said:
jeff550 said:

The price is 5.00 for the grading and the 1.60 comes from shipping. For the sepcial it dosent matter how many cards you send.

I think what he means is it doesn't seem right to charge $1.60 per card. If he sends you 30 cards to be graded, he would be paying $48 in shipping charges. That is likely more than the total shipping will cost for the whole ordeal. The more cards people send, the more unreasonable the shipping cost gets. For example, Beckett charges $24 for ground return shipping for 100 + cards. It is cheaper for less cards. Insurance for $3000 is $21. That is only $45 right there.

Anyways, I don't think you are out to screw people over, but it may be easier to calculate shipping once you have a total number of cards being sent out. That way noone feels they are being ripped off in shipping charges.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
AndruwHRJones said:
jeff550 said:
EricInCT said:
jeff550 said:

I think what he means is it doesn't seem right to charge $1.60 per card. If he sends you 30 cards to be graded, he would be paying $48 in shipping charges. That is likely more than the total shipping will cost for the whole ordeal. The more cards people send, the more unreasonable the shipping cost gets. For example, Beckett charges $24 for ground return shipping for 100 + cards. It is cheaper for less cards. Insurance for $3000 is $21. That is only $45 right there.

Anyways, I don't think you are out to screw people over, but it may be easier to calculate shipping once you have a total number of cards being sent out. That way noone feels they are being ripped off in shipping charges.
ok Thw price is $5 plus shipping will be calculated later. this is the first time i have run one of these so i still have to work out the flaws

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
I took part in a group sub that did the shipping this way:
Sender had each person pay the shipping fees that it would cost to have there cards returned directly (to them) from PSA. Then, after grading, and return shipping was prepared, he calculated the cost of all the shipping to PSA, from PSA and divided it by the amount of people involved.
He then spent whatever he needed to return the cards to each person, then refunded in PP, the amount that he didn't use from the paid shipping.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
alifaxwa2 said:
I took part in a group sub that did the shipping this way:
Sender had each person pay the shipping fees that it would cost to have there cards returned directly to PSA. Then, after grading, and return shipping was prepared, he calculated the cost of all the shipping to PSA, from PSA and divided it by the amount of people involved.
He then spent whatever he needed to return the cards to each person, then refunded in PP, the amount that he didn't use from the paid shipping.
thats why i will charge the shipping fees after the cards come back

Members online

Latest posts