Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guess who's Beck, Beck again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
3-4, 2 RBI, HR, R... show 'em if you got em!

I think you just busted one of the TOS be bumping this year old thread. I know he hit his first homerun of the season, but you have just been wating to bring this **** back up. Funny it took 1 year and about 1 day for you to have the opportunity to do so:benson:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I think you just busted one of the TOS be bumping this year old thread. I know he hit his first homerun of the season, but you have just been wating to bring this **** back up. Funny it took 1 year and about 1 day for you to have the opportunity to do so:benson:

That only applies if you did it to mock someone.

Sent from my MB860 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

1, 2, 3...... whaaaaa

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota

I opened this thread thinking it was about Beckham and his drug test. Then I find this train wreck about a guy whose offensive production is actually worse than the Twins (which is impressive in and of itself) THEN realize the thread is over a year old....I really need to get off and just focus on my paper...::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I opened this thread thinking it was about Beckham and his drug test. Then I find this train wreck about a guy whose offensive production is actually worse than the Twins (which is impressive in and of itself) THEN realize the thread is over a year old....I really need to get off and just focus on my paper...::facepalm::
No Scott there is one for the other Beckham as well. But yes you need to get that paper done :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts