Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

has anyone seen this before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Sold a $500 card on FeeBay - shipped it with signature confirmation via priority mail on a Paypal label - here is the screen shot of tracking.

Not Good.jpg

Looks like this left the Post Office Friday morning - wasn't delivered or signed for and now is nowhere to be found. It feels to me like i'm hosed here. Anyone else seen this?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Recently had a package enjoy California for a week before getting delivered to the right place. Kept going back to an LA sort facility. Then finally made its way south.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen that. Stuck like that for a couple-three days, then showed as delivered back on the original day. Never heard from the buyer, so I assume the card was delivered and it just took a while for the system to update info. As I recall it might have been during a holiday period as well.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I have one coming from florida tracking has it going past by me, now in Albany,ny
so far 9 days since it was shipped.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
It's holiday season, don't freak out just yet. I would give it until Wednesday and if no tracking is updated follow through with the post office and let them know this is the deal with the tracking.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Tis the season to be Jolly. My cousin who has worked for the PO for over 40 years, tells me even though, they have delivery on Sunday until the end of the year. They can't keep up with the demand. And since they have to sign for your packages and in some cases your Bubble mailers that have insurance on them, or have a hifh value added to them. The people making the deliveries have been just keeping them and bring them back to the sort facility. Also not even trying to deliver them sometimes. He did say it is the workers who are not a permanent full time employee yet hired as a Regular one. They were also told that they would be fired this season for any mistakes made. So they choose to pretend that they made an attempt to deliver said stuff. Thus making it look like they tried and you were not home, saving their butts and their jobs.

Working for the PO is not what it used to be. I have family working for them and all have been there for many, many years. But the people now a days don't really give a crap, if you get your mail or not. Sadly it is because the USPS does nnot pay what they used to, and they abuse the crap out of those that work for them now.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Thank you for the input. I haven;t use signature confirmation in years. I'm used to packages that sit in the post office system for days at a time. This one concerned me because it left the PO for delivery, and I have no record of where it is. I assumed if it came back it would get checked in, but I'm goving teh USPS too much credit there. I'll give it some more time and see if it shows up.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Well - the USPS still shows the package in the netherworlds, but the buyer has it. I hope all is well.

Members online

Latest posts