Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here comes Leaf Metal Draft on eBay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Oh, it will be. Why wouldn't it? There is no reason Leaf would change the checklist. It's not like it will gain "that much more" buyers because they have 5 new players. People will still buy regardless if it's the same checklist or not.

History tells us that once Valiant comes out, Metal prices drop like a rock and once BDP comes out, Metal AND Valiant cards drop like a rock but yet Leaf got their $$$$ so it's all good! :)

And what about the guys with no BDP this year?
BG

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I don't like how the HOT BOXES are marked, it takes away from the excitement of opening a box & hoping for a hot box! But I do like the cards!

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Brian will have to correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the resolution in the end was that some hot boxes would be marked as such and some would not, truly being surprises.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
And what about the guys with no BDP this year?
BG

Then those are the guys I buy singles off...

The bottom line with this and valiant, if you buy cases, sell the singles off immediately...once the market floods, forget it. For those buying the "big guys" now, what's the rush when you have all winter to see their prices go down and down when BDP comes out...I shake my head each time I see people put tons of money early for Leaf singles when they KNOW BDP has an auto of the player coming out later this year. It happened last year, it's going to happen again this year. Look at prices of guys like Bubba, Cole, Jose Fernandez, Baez etc. etc. Their leaf autos can't even get a decent fraction of their bowman counterparts.

Invest wisely...

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Then those are the guys I buy singles off...

The bottom line with this and valiant, if you buy cases, sell the singles off immediately...once the market floods, forget it. For those buying the "big guys" now, what's the rush when you have all winter to see their prices go down and down when BDP comes out...I shake my head each time I see people put tons of money early for Leaf singles when they KNOW BDP has an auto of the player coming out later this year. It happened last year, it's going to happen again this year. Look at prices of guys like Bubba, Cole, Jose Fernandez, Baez etc. etc. Their leaf autos can't even get a decent fraction of their bowman counterparts.

Invest wisely...

Long term vision helps..
Good names will make you profits regardless of the set..

Got any of those crummy tristar trout autos that were $10 and guaranteed to drop when BDP comes out?

BG

Ps- don't forget that part of why our stuff doesn't sell higher is that we drop 8 autos/box.. Plus, we put as much color in 1 box as topps does per case.. If they put the qty and quality in their products, you would be saying the same thing..

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Long term vision helps..
Good names will make you profits regardless of the set..

Got any of those crummy tristar trout autos that were $10 and guaranteed to drop when BDP comes out?

BG

Ps- don't forget that part of why our stuff doesn't sell higher is that we drop 8 autos/box.. Plus, we put as much color in 1 box as topps does per case.. If they put the qty and quality in their products, you would be saying the same thing..

^^

And thank goodness they don't! Or else prospecting will go down the dumps for sure!

PS: Long term and prospecting are never to be put together...happy prospecting! :)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

Lets be honest here. You HAVE to do that to get people to buy your product. If you did 24 pack with 1 auto per.... no way you would be able to sustain life in this market. You have to do 6 to 10 autos per box for anyone to buy your products.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
MJ-Popcorn.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts