Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 08, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 02, 2021 * 15 posts * 246 views
Dazed said: Afternoon all! Record high of 73 today! Doing property inspections & going to an appointment this afternoon. Anything to get outside. We need a predict when the lockout ends contest. ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 33 posts * 1,002 views
jmc855 said: A fellow Clemens PCer asked me "what is your collection worth?" about 2 weeks ago. I thought hard, and said "I dunno, not much probably". Because honestly, he already has what ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 7 posts * 148 views
Greg Cleveland said: Got the Big box via Target. This stuff is fun to break, if you like the colors, inserts, theme packs, etc. I really don't care about the lack of logos, which seems to be the only ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 16 posts * 276 views
nosterbor said: Man Oh Man Oh Man. 😧 😧 :eek: :eek: [link] Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 175 views
Dazed said: I found 2 of these in the wild. I'll respond with any decent hits. [image] Read more >>
November 29, 2021 * 13 posts * 287 views
Dazed said: I just read that Scherzer is finalizing a 3 year $130 Million deal with the Mets. I now have a new favorite Met. Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 12 posts * 292 views
Dilferules said: [image] This one completes all of the A's 1995 Stadium Club Members Only parallels - base, Virtual Reality, and inserts. I also have 1996 complete but am missing some of the McGwire ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 129 views
dano7 said: I haven't put up my"card" tree in years, but it's back Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 154 views
mrmopar said: Curious after this past year, if you participated either as a seller or buyer at COMC during their normally biggest sale of the year? How was your experience? Would love to hear ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 168 views
mouschi said: As the graphic states, I've run polls over the past month to determine what the general consensus was for most beautiful pre-war cards in various categories. These are the finalists! ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...