Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 146 views
jmc855 said: I made this video to hopefully aid anyone interested in this card or buying it. As I say in the video, as a Clemens guy since a little kid in the 80s, unfortunately I learned my ... Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 198 views
jszczech said: Grabbed four boxes of the rookie cup product. Thanks for the heads up. Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 2 posts * 72 views
BabyFaceFrank said: Open to fair offers as well. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Found some really nice sets at the Bentonville, AR show yesterday 1939 Churchman's Kings of Speed [image] 1934 Players Film Stars Series 1 [image] Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 1 post * 37 views
BKeee said: Hello, I am looking to buy the following cards from the 1999 FLEER SPORTS ILLUSTRATED NFL AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION. I currently have 27 of the 35 cards and I am needing the following ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 1 post * 40 views
BKeee said: Hello, I am looking to buy the following card: 1992 All World Joe Namath Autograph #A3 Thank you in advance. Brian Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 1 post * 93 views
jszczech said: I bought 5 boxes total over the course of a few days at my local Walmart. Pretty nice stuff although the collation wasn't great and I wasn't able to finish a set. I don't collect ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 19 posts * 615 views
thechuckday said: People like autos on cards for a variety of reasons. I already had a Kareem auto, but getting his 87-88 Fleer card meant something to me because I pulled it from a pack when Kaybee ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 22 posts * 571 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Card Show pick ups from yesterday and mail today I can't pass up Yadi or Pujols RCs for good prices. I basically got the Ichiro for free when I bought the Yadi so I'm not going ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 102 views
togaman said: List updated as I picked up 2 more Gold Refractors #d to 50 this week.. Down to 6 to complete 100 card Gold Refractor #d to 50 set. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...