Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 09, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 06, 2022 * 15 posts * 233 views
banjar said: eTopps - some of those were fantastic cards. Great designs. The 2001 version is one of my all time favorites. The whole eTopps platform idea though, well, not so much. I actually ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 17 posts * 348 views
joey12508 said: North Jersey Media Group | Pete Caldera: Owners are once again attempting to hijack the narrative of the lockout by asking for a federal mediator, insinuating that it's the players ... Read more >>
February 01, 2022 * 20 posts * 610 views
Philip J. Fry said: Figured I'd start a new thread for a new month. He may not be in the HOF but I've enjoyed watching him play when I was a kid. It's a shame the auto only graded a 9 (I believe due ... Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 11 posts * 246 views
gt2590 said: With less than two weeks to go before 2022 Topps Series 1 releases, I thought this might be helpful. A "Platinum" 1/1 parallel seems to be the only announced new version. Personally, ... Read more >>
February 02, 2022 * 12 posts * 454 views
gt2590 said: Low key jealous of this kids decorating. Found recently in Boise, ID. I did tape cards to paper and then thumbtack it to the wall. Including a Jordan RC...😬 [link] Read more >>
February 01, 2022 * 8 posts * 428 views
BarryBonds762 said: For all raw and ungraded cards. If a card sells for $750 or more it will be sent to CSG for "authentication" at no extra cost to the buyer or seller. Recently bought a card that ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 8 posts * 219 views
Austin said: It's an amateurish drawing, but Luzardo actually kind of looks like that. He has a weak chin and jawline. [image] Read more >>
February 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 328 views
finestkind said: Brady didn't even acknowledge the Patriots or Patriot fans when he announced his retirement. Kind of lame. Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 6 posts * 108 views
nosterbor said: I need 2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Signatures #10 serial numbered to 25 of Aramis Ramirez Letter "M" and letter "R". Paying very good $$$ for these 2 cards. Please help someone ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 83 views
nosterbor said: Please stop using the CHEAP ASS ebay shipping on thick cards. I am sick of getting damaged cards. 11 times just this year. The card is creased all down the middle. Hard to see ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...