Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 28, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 23, 2021 * 18 posts * 288 views
deaconblues63 said: I'll be honest, it is going to take a while to get used to this. [link] Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 16 posts * 241 views
swish54_99 said: Got the last card I needed today, so thought I'd share the run with everyone. I think....hopefully...that I have them all, even included the OPC (still need '71) and Venezuelans ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 9 posts * 174 views
BarryBonds762 said: Currently has one bid at $24,000. eBay link ---> [link] [image] Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 211 views
BabyFaceFrank said: The unicorn of All frank thomas cards. His 1990 coca cola rookie is an exceedingly rare card even compared to his topps and bowman tiffany. It was given out in a set of 30 cards ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 13 posts * 220 views
jmc855 said: I bought that UD stuff too once., 4 boxes. No chance of the auto. REALLY make syou aware of how overproduced it all was. For instance, 92 Fleer Ultra CLemens auto, 2,000 made, ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 196 views
mrmopar said: I just saw this in an article that mentions his instrument collection. Apparently he collects baseball stuff too. Only Blue Jays and Expos stuff though. Kidding, have no idea what ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 225 views
smapdi said: These are aftermarket stamps that were a fad for a while. Usually at major card shows but sometimes other events like this, a third party would set up an embossing machine and ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 149 views
cardguy01 said: IMAGE VARIATION AUTOGRAPH OUT OF 99 KE'BRYAN HAYES IMAGE VARIATION BLACK & WHITE AUTOGRAPH OUT OF 50 VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR ROOKIE MINI AUTOGRAPH OUT OF 99 NICK MADRIGAL GYPSY QUEEN ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 1 post * 61 views
Storm Chaser said: Anybody make 1985 topps cards for a price? I need 3 made, regular size. Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 1 post * 59 views
banjar said: Does anyone out there have an example of these? Has anyone even seen one? Apparently if you pulled a "Super Team" card of the team that won the championship series or world series ... Read more >>

Continue reading...