Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 05, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 29, 2021 * 17 posts * 137 views
tramers said: pool fence gate open ,I'm outside fence --- inner tube comes out gate turns and comes to me , go around building have chipmunk run between legs and SITTING IN BUILDING AT DOOR ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 20 posts * 269 views
All In Cards said: 4 Jumbo boxes per group Slot Price ---------- $160 ---------- TCG#1 1 - MisterT - Red Sox, Dbacks 2 - excel - Orioles, White Sox 3 -cwc2002 - Angels, Reds 4 - MisterT - Rays, Indians ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 10 posts * 204 views
shuedini said: With the size of today's "rainbows" it got me thinking, what would cards from the 90s look like if they produced even more colors of some of our favorite inserts from that time ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 9 posts * 213 views
gt2590 said: No public confirmation yet that I've seen. But it sure looks like Biden has a 1953 Topps Satchel Paige on the dresser set behind the Resolute Desk. Politics aside, that is so damn ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 125 views
mouschi said: The 1919-21 W514 issue is a set of cards that has always intrigued me. There are a number of key cards, and fantastic stories! Being that the set is now 100+ years old, it also ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 142 views
kareemowheat said: Have been selling cards via consignment with probstein123 for some time and just recently received an email from them stating they're in the process of switching off Paypal, going ... Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 9 posts * 177 views
Brad said: I purchased a lot of random collectibles and junk off FB marketplace. I mainly wanted a Tony Perez signed ball in the lot. There was a Brian Jordan signed ball as well as pre-printed ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 88 views
BBCgalaxee said: Looking for the picture of a dealer's showcase full of 1952 Topps Mantle cards. I assume it's from a National. Can't seem to find it, anyone have it? Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 65 views
chadgwynn said: Selling a lot of tony gwynn extensive collection new/old high end pm if interested Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 12 posts * 311 views
banjar said: It seems to me that COMC is pretty much cratering at this point. If they go belly up, I will miss the good things they had to offer. But honestly, I won't be sad about it. Someone ... Read more >>

Continue reading...