Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 12, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 222 views
WizardofOz1982 said: It's crazy to see how far an all time great can fall. What a hell of a career. Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 8 posts * 148 views
mouschi said: When I first started creating custom cards for my collection, it was mainly because Canseco wasn't found in some of the newer releases that I wished he had been included in. While ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 207 views
jbone17 said: Greetings, all! Been a while since I posted here. With the Milb season starting, usually Jaypers would post notable starting pitchers and post highlights. Is he still on FCB? He ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 215 views
Lili89 said: How much they worth I have all the complete set Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 92 views
pudge27t said: As many of you may or may not know of the 2006 Ultra "Lucky 13" series. As for me, some of you may not know that Reggie Bush is my main PC. :p I remember the BUZZ of this "leap" ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 153 views
nosterbor said: The seller will not end it early. He seems to think it will go over $150 It does have some damage so we will see. [image] Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 145 views
hive17 said: This apparently just happened in Wisconsin today: [link] Only nerds like us would have dozens more questions besides the "civilians" simply asking "why?" What sport? Was he a pack ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 137 views
EtherealSOC said: Check out these two custom relic cards I made. They only release a couple cards of David Justice a year now and they're always low numbered autos, so I don't have much to chase. ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 109 views
bongo870 said: thanks. i was in the card store and they had 1 jumbo topps pack there and i said i guess i will clean you out. It was a one pack buy pull. Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 250 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Saturday's mailbox was a mixed bag from several different lots I bought as well as a great $1 box find at my LCS. A couple 90s RCs and an underappreciated (imo) rookie year Canseco. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...