Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 26, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 18, 2021 * 18 posts * 268 views
baberuthfan said: [image] Had 20/21 cards- just missing 1 card for almost 10 years. Finally showed up on eBay and negotiated with the seller and it came in the mail. Couldn't be happier [image] Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 139 views
BBCgalaxee said: Was talking with some friends about this and we couldn't come up with a modern player. Who was the last prospect or rookie the Yankees traded who went on to become a star? The ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 157 views
zlpeterson said: Looking for some clarity here as I rely on baseballcardpedia for information when I'm not familiar with a set. Baseballcardpedia states that the 1998 Topps Gold Label inserts Home ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 117 views
nosterbor said: But not the whole back of the card missing. [image] Where in the listing does it state. I ripped the entire back of the card off? And he states Condition is "Good". [link] This ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 127 views
mrmopar said: I suppose it would be fun to discover something like that if you were a player collector. Having collected mostly non-stop since the late 70s, I have a pretty fair knowledge of ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 213 views
popguynyc said: Kurt's dad was a bigger than life character- but they could have played up the David v Goliath a bit more I think. Worth watching for sure. Not many baseball team documentaries. ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 1 post * 52 views
mouschi said: To me, searching for a baseball card = treasure hunting. Can you relate to that? For years, I've written about my treasure hunting finds - I would wait with bated breath for the ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 1 post * 76 views
joey12508 said: Im sure going through your searches you come across these. how often does this happens? [link] Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 1 post * 61 views
7guns said: I am looking for the ones for the Classic Doubles new or used as long as they are in good condition. Would like to find at least 6 but any would help. Prefer to purchase Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 1 post * 59 views
gt2590 said: I didn't want to dig thru the old threads to find the eBay Bucks thread so I'll just post this here. 5% on eBay Bucks from today through Weds 5/19 at Midnight PT. NOTE: You must ... Read more >>

Continue reading...