Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 01, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 29, 2021 * 11 posts * 145 views
sjm76 said: I took a break from eBay for about 6 months or so and recently started selling again. I just sold an item and it says: "The order is complete and we've made the funds available ... Read more >>
August 23, 2021 * 24 posts * 469 views
Gwynn545 said: I'm definitely down for it! I'll reactivate the league and start taking names!!! First Game is September 9th (Thursday), so we can Draft anytime between Monday the 30th and then. ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 193 views
gt2590 said: 4 per pack, 16 per box. Exclude 4 B&W refractors per box. On topps.com tomorrow. $100 per, limit 4. Gotta admit, it looks awesome! [link] [image] Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 100 views
trickey said: As I continue to fill out my collection of a certain single player, I'm wondering what the feelings towards miscuts and oddities are? Do you think they are important to add to ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 106 views
BBCgalaxee said: States it's 7 days packaging time but we all know how slow they've been. So, has anyone used it and how long did it take? Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 90 views
chippernate said: Decided to order a box from Topps against my better judgement. Glad I did. Conforto /75 Rodgers base auto HAYES ORANGE /25! biggest card I've ever hit, NFS for now. Likely going ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 47 posts * 1,321 views
Letch77 said: Wonder what will become of Topps Bunt...a few things to ponder: - How will losing the license impact the digital cards that were created under the existing license? - Will people ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 133 views
RNCoyote said: I got a new player worn baseball jersey from an auction and look at this beauty. Yes its silly but its minor league baseball. When it comes to specialty worn jerseys they can hit ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 114 views
cardguy01 said: AUTOGRAPHS GOLD AUTO OUT OF 50 TYLER BROWN GREEN AUTO OUT OF 99 DAVID CALABRESE BLUE AUTO OUT OF 150 DASAN BROWN SLADE CECCONI BASE AUTOS WERNER BLAKELY COLT KEITH JAKE VOGEL BOBBY ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 106 views
trickey said: Do these cards still go for a premium? I haven't seen many around lately. And of course, as always, I'm looking for the Jesse Barfield if anyone has it. ;) Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...