Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 29, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 148 views
Cliff Bowman said: The card to the left of Baines, Tim Stoddard, the card below Baines, Mark Bomback, the card below Stoddard, Jerry Reuss, were also affected. I haven't seen the card to the right ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 236 views
mrmopar said: I scoped out the checklist. Was only looking for Dodger auto cards though. Weak checklist. Victor Gonzalez was the only one. They are really overproducing him and Zach McKinstry ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 172 views
brian26 said: There are a lot of stories out there about how many millions of cards Topps printed once the flashlight scheme came to light, no pun intended. Does anyone have a good grasp on ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 200 views
MrMet said: [image] At the same auction as the 82 Topps set there is this ball autographed by Tom Hanks. There is no COA, and I was wondering what people thought. I'll save my thoughts to ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 299 views
mrmopar said: Here are some examples. I don't need anyone giving me a lesson on who any of these guys are (i don't care) or why a box of this particular FB product is a bargain at close to a ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 127 views
MrMet said: Just wondering what the value of the ungraded RC is, and the set as a whole. I have an opportunity to pick one up, it's at an auction right now (not ebay) at what seems like a ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 171 views
Gwynn545 said: That looks fun! A fun idea! Cant wait to see the results. I wont give anything away, but the final 4 looks (to me anyways) to be runaways, like not even close! But I will gladly ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 1 post * 58 views
gt2590 said: Found this locally but I figured one of our members from Cleveland might want to have this. PM me if you do... [image] Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 1 post * 28 views
FAKadar said: ART DROP TONIGHT AT 7PM! I'm auctioning these Marvel artist proofs painted by me on Ebay. The auctions will be for 5 days only. There aren't many Marvel artist proofs by me anymore ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 1 post * 37 views
jmc855 said: Decided I have to sell my small Don Mattingly player Collection. Bought it from a lifelong friend several years ago, no time or $ or space to add to it. Looking to move to a new ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...