Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey fans??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Pretty uninspired play yesterday. Fortunately it was the Blackhawks. They outplayed us for 2 periods. Really good luck to come away with the 2 points

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
That was an instant classic! The hole that they were in and to come back repeatedly is impressive. Igor has a huge hole in his defensive style. High glove side is very weak. The younger players are coming up from Hartford and really helping.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
That was an instant classic! The hole that they were in and to come back repeatedly is impressive. Igor has a huge hole in his defensive style. High glove side is very weak. The younger players are coming up from Hartford and really helping.
what a roller coaster of a game. freaking awesome.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Not sure I like the Wenneberg trade. He is a good two way player but I felt that Brodzinski was playing well. I don’t know how much of an upgrade he’s going to be

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
love jimmy but he is not close to wenneberg.
With the players that have been traded and who was/is available I just don’t see this as a major improvement.
I like Wennberg too, but he is not going to get the Rangers over the hump. We need a star quality type player. ✌🏼

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
With the players that have been traded and who was/is available I just don’t see this as a major improvement.
I like Wennberg too, but he is not going to get the Rangers over the hump. We need a star quality type player. ✌🏼
no he's not. you think drury idsdone?

Members online

Latest posts