Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How about a Will Clark Crusade Red for just over 1K WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JoshHamilton said:
James52411 said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
Be8el0ve said:
He's definitely a set collector. His crusade red collection is amazing!! I'm still trying to get him to sell me his red Jeter crusade and Jeter green prototype. Nice sell either way.

I wonder if one of the other red Crusade collectors had been/is trying to corner the market on this particular card. The Crusade set collectors are very competitive and somewhat insular, I know they buy cards just to keep the competition from completing their sets.

That is pretty much a jerk move.

If you think that's a jerk move, you should see what some of the PSA Registry guys pull

was thinking the same thing. Oates '77 Topps PSA 9 anone?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
James52411 said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
Be8el0ve said:
He's definitely a set collector. His crusade red collection is amazing!! I'm still trying to get him to sell me his red Jeter crusade and Jeter green prototype. Nice sell either way.

I wonder if one of the other red Crusade collectors had been/is trying to corner the market on this particular card. The Crusade set collectors are very competitive and somewhat insular, I know they buy cards just to keep the competition from completing their sets.

That is pretty much a jerk move.

Its pretty much a SMART move.
You corner the market on a limited card and pay x$ per card. When you have a large enough % of them, you than charge X$ plus 15-20% and you have a guaranteed flip.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I was amazed by the 1k price tag but almost more amazed that there were basically 5 bidders at $500 or more. Wow. Glad I've got my Manny's locked up ;)

Members online