Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How are your 2010 Bowman Chrome Stashes looking so far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Well... just wondering how the stashes are coming folks? Absolutely loaded checklist this year, so lots of good investments! Lets see some stashes :D

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
Re: How is your 2010 Bowman Chrome Stashes looking so far?

Been picking up a ton of Tyler Chatwood, Alexia Amarista & Wilin Rosario Auto's from '10. There are alot of other sleepers out there too, but some I want to wait and see how '11 goes for them. Syndergaard, Aaron Sanchez, Alex Wimmers and a few others look real good at $5-$10. Any other suggestions as always are highly recommended! ;)

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

Just Jays now for a friend.

Can't believe I won a McGuire auto for $6 :D

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

For BC I've got 60 Rafael Dolis base, a blue, 2 oranges and a gold and for 2010 BDPP I've got 120 Henry Ramos base 10 blue refractors and a gold. Just lost out on a red an orange

Forgot I've also got 40 Chris Archer base 4 refractors and 2 blues

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

I decided to do Carlos Peguero this year for my first one... problem is, he is like... nonexistent. I have one auto that I am keeping, but I plan on nabbing everything that I can get...

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010

QuickFlipKing said:
Been picking up a ton of Tyler Chatwood, Alexia Amarista & Wilin Rosario Auto's from '10. There are alot of other sleepers out there too, but some I want to wait and see how '11 goes for them. Syndergaard, Aaron Sanchez, Alex Wimmers and a few others look real good at $5-$10. Any other suggestions as always are highly recommended! ;)

Got me some blues and a couple of golds... :D

Chevronfuel

Sep 11, 2010

Its all about Aaron Sanchez for me. 12 Base auto 3 Ref. 2 Blue 2 Gold 1 Orange. Waiting to take it up the azz for the Red and the Super...

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008

MichaelStanton2010 said:
Well... just wondering how the stashes are coming folks? Absolutely loaded checklist this year, so lots of good investments! Lets see some stashes :D

Definitely agreed. Nice to see some nice prospects start out cheaply for once in awhile. Reminds me of '04 when Hughes and Bailey were wicked cheap.

I've for sure taken advantage.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California

Ian Stewart said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:

Definitely agreed. Nice to see some nice prospects start out cheaply for once in awhile. Reminds me of '04 when Hughes and Bailey were wicked cheap.

I've for sure taken advantage.

Couldn't agree more. Seems like there are a lot of options out there as well.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010

loftlife said:
QuickFlipKing said:

Got me some blues and a couple of golds... :D

I got (all auto's) 8 blue's, 21 Ref, 50 base, & 2 Orange but I sold my gold cause I got it cheap a few months ago. If your still looking, some guy has a few lots of base,ref,blue 's up on ebay. 3 blues in a lot and 4 refractors in a lot. Somebody's unloading. LOL. he's got 9 HR's in 203 AB's in the VWL right now. That guy needs to stop though as he's approaching 800 AB's for the season and his arms might fall off. The power is starting to show up but the SO rate is too. Gold Glove at 2B though. Good luck to us both. :p I did get 1 Aaron Sanchez Refractor Auto's and 3 Scooter Gennett auto's but I want to wait on those two before getting anymore cause I want to see some more numbers put up. Also agreed that there is A WHOLE LOT of cheap good options out there this year and some have yet to be mentioned on here. I think we'll be feeding off this set for the next 3 years at least.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO

I have 6 ref autos and 6 base autos of Nick Franklin from regular Bowman; 3 base autos of Alex Liddi and 3 base autos of Gary Sanchez from Chrome; 2 Gold Refs, 1 Orange Ref, and 1 Base Ref of Kevin Keyes from Draft. Those are in addition to autos of Colon, Wimmers, Deglan, Chance Ruffin and others I've forgotten that I pulled from my boxes throughout the year.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009

bradical said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I decided to do Carlos Peguero this year for my first one... problem is, he is like... nonexistent. I have one auto that I am keeping, but I plan on nabbing everything that I can get...

There is currently 20+ of his Chrome Autos on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

There's a nice red refractor up too with "chrome" missing in the title. Currently have 24 base and 3 refs of his.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
I've been picking up Bryce Harper aflacs and Zach Lee autos. I have 6 Harpers and 15 Lees (2 orange And 1 gold).

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010

cstmleather said:
bradical said:
TBTwinsFan said:

There is currently 20+ of his Chrome Autos on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

There's a nice red refractor up too with "chrome" missing in the title. Currently have 24 base and 3 refs of his.

When you guys are building big stashes, are you really taking into account the quality of the card itself when bidding on/aquiring them? Basically quantity over quality?

Members online

Latest posts