Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How you get a story featured in the Beckett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
This thread =

train_wreck.jpg

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Kind of strange to see people who have such an issue with this thread continue to post in it only extending the length of time it hangs around.

attention.jpg

And yes, when I posted this it was already at the top.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Kind of strange to see people who have such an issue with this thread continue to post in it only extending the length of time it hangs around.

attention.jpg

That's kind of "our thing" at FCB..lol

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
rehmus said:

zOMG!!!1!!! rehmus! Your post of the year has elevated this thread to thread of the year contention. I'd say it has the lead at this early date...

RiceLynnEvans75, I'm so happy this thread hung around for 7 pages! The first 5 pages were great, but rehmus' post made it EPIC!!!!!

:grouphug: I love you FCB. :grouphug:

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

attention.jpg

Bump

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
RL24 said:
rehmus said:

zOMG!!!1!!! rehmus! Your post of the year has elevated this thread to thread of the year contention. I'd say it has the lead at this early date...

RiceLynnEvans75, I'm so happy this thread hung around for 7 pages! The first 5 pages were great, but rehmus' post made it EPIC!!!!!

:lol: thanks

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
If you were truly Josh Hamilton's number 1 fan, you should have signed up on here with the screen name "joshhamilton"

You and Rickysigai would make a cute couple

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
rehmus said:
RL24 said:
rehmus said:

:lol: thanks

OH no nonono.... I
thankposts.gif
you!!!

Members online

Latest posts