Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I wanna give something away. WINNER JEFF D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Re: I wanna give something away.

[youtube:2bnqjj4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85nBlJQte4[/youtube:2bnqjj4w]

Smurray24

Aug 24, 2008

what does a gay austranut say.

im going to bring my rocket ship to urainus

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009

Women walks into a tatoo parlor and asks for a tatoo of John Lennon on her left inner thigh, and Paul McCartney on her right inner thigh. Tatoo artist said, "I can do that". He inks her up and wraps the tatoos. He tells the women do not take these off for 24 hours to give it time to set. She goes home and takes off the wraps, and gets very upset! She does not recognize either guy. She goes back to the parlor andsays, "This is not Paul McCartney, and that is not John Lennon and I want my money back!" The artist disagreed. He said "That looks exactly like them! Tell you what we will do, first person that walks down the street we will bring in here and ask who the tattos resemble. If he names both Beatles, you do not get your money back." Lady says deal! The local hobo comes walking down the street. They grab him and the lady drops her pants. The guy asks the hobo, "Do you recognize the musicians on this ladies left thigh, and on her right thigh? The hobo says, " No, not really, but I bet that guy in the middle with bad breath and the beard is Willie Nelson!"

crowhop

Aug 8, 2008
Bedford Falls

sign_0.jpg

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

For you gun lovers.

[youtube:xd1tk7cp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGZl6b9s3Y[/youtube:xd1tk7cp]

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

Guy walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but Saran Wrap.
The Psychiatrist says "I can clearly see your nuts!"

Members online

Latest posts