Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you didn't spend money on cards, what would you spend it on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Speaking of books, Im in the middle of this book called "The Secret of Chanel No. 5: The Intimate History of the Worlds Most Famous Perfume" by Tilar J. Mazzeo. Hell of a read so far.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Movies (currently @ 978 dvds) or get my car ready for track. I have a H22 swapped Accord and 75% of the engine components. Beer would see a boost as well. Buy the wife stuff too.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I miss my '83 but not nearly so much as I miss my 4.3L '88. That thing was fast and just a pleasure to drive. For shame.

Without the cards I'd probably put more into niche video gaming stuff that I already have. Neo Geo, TurboGrafx/PC Engine, FM Towns Marty, etc. Already have spent too much on that crap too. Just the addictive personality, always needs an outlet.

Though without the collectibles, I'd have to go for one of these:
1970_Challenger_RT_by_Beowulf_BX.jpg

Though I'm lovin' klute's Chevelle. Just something to rattle the windows.

I miss my 93 2 door. That thing was a beast! Had it chipped and would melt the tires. Had huge plans for that and everything needed until someone pulled out in front of me.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Movies (currently @ 978 dvds) or get my car ready for track. I have a H22 swapped Accord and 75% of the engine components. Beer would see a boost as well. Buy the wife stuff too.

I would be interested to see that. Any pics?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
CDs (I have around 1000, even after selling a ton off), shoes (I wear Allen Edmonds shoes at work, and they're $335 or so, before my work discounts), and drum gear. Eventually I'd like to have something like this of my own:

R30neil-736835.jpg

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Hookers & Cocaine.....oh wait. :eek:)

Remember the more expensive the car the higher in maintenance ;) Sorta like women to think about it.

Last edited:

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Probably nothing considering the only money I spend is money I make from buying and selling. I don't think I have ever spent any money my wife and I make at our jobs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts