Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is site really slow/barely working for anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Having issues. Making it really rough on the card show and was hoping to get some "card show banter" in the chat room but struggling to there as well. Hopefully this loads...

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Been horrible for me since around 1:00 or so and almost unusable since 2:45. I gave up on updating my table and am about to take the family to the movies instead. Sucked.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
This is the first time I've gotten through in 45 minutes.
I'm about to give up on the FCB card show. I just wanted to check it out quickly, but I don't have hours on a nice Sunday to refresh the broken website.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Been cruddy for me all day so far. Loads to server errors on the PC and I'm lucky to get refreshed successful on the mobile app. And no, it is not my ISP either as anything not FCB works fine and dandy.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Slow or un manageable for me

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
I look at it this way, there is so much traffic today that the server is having trouble keeping up. Great job FCB! Now get the trading and buying going on with some of those great tables!

Members online

Latest posts