Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Turkey Red coming to Football? - It's here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
After how rough some of the baseball breaks were, people are just buying these to flip to each other.

deeano

Dec 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I bought 25 boxes and already have them listed on ebay as a pre sale, but am thinking of maybe waiting until they are live to sell? Do you think they will go for more once live? All depends on the breaks probably though I'm sure

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I look at this pick up as a no brainer. Such an amazing rookie class that will carry these boxes for a while. I would personally wait for them to go live before I listed, or wait about a few days before live to list.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I got a few...to keep for the unopened wax PC. Will open one and save the rest.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I bought 25 boxes and already have them listed on ebay as a pre sale, but am thinking of maybe waiting until they are live to sell? Do you think they will go for more once live? All depends on the breaks probably though I'm sure

I agree with [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] that this is a no brainer purchase. I'd wait till boxes are live to sell.

Allen

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
$100 per? or a lot of 2?

per, but i could be wrong. baseball which was a crap shoot and everyone knew there were only a handful of decent player autos still sold around $50, so i would assume a football product loaded with all the good rcs would do better. i could see them hitting $75-90 depending on how many were made and how many are put up for sale.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
per, but i could be wrong. baseball which was a crap shoot and everyone knew there were only a handful of decent player autos still sold around $50, so i would assume a football product loaded with all the good rcs would do better. i could see them hitting $75-90 depending on how many were made and how many are put up for sale.

I hope you are right... Id love to double my money... but if these sold for $65+ I'll be really happy.

Did anyone test the system? I know they sold out QUICK. They had trouble and I finally got my order for 25 in at 10:39AM and less than 20 minutes later it was reported that they were sold out. Was it more than 2000 boxes?? Anyone have any idea?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I hope you are right... Id love to double my money... but if these sold for $65+ I'll be really happy.

Did anyone test the system? I know they sold out QUICK. They had trouble and I finally got my order for 25 in at 10:39AM and less than 20 minutes later it was reported that they were sold out. Was it more than 2000 boxes?? Anyone have any idea?

no clue, but i wish i had bought 25 since thats a full case. i wasnt even thinking. darn

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
no clue, but i wish i had bought 25 since thats a full case. i wasnt even thinking. darn

So 25 is a sealed case? Do they ship the case within another box or they just ship the case and all the papers are on the outside of the box?

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I grabbed 25 and yes, the checkout process was/is appalling for these Topps direct-to-consumer offerings but...the box prices will double so it is worth it.