Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ITG Signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drp

Mar 14, 2010
Collectors:

This might not be the big signing that we promised ten days ago, it's still on the way but In The Game is thrilled to announce the signing of Theoren Fleury.

Theoren was an extremely popular player and we are pleased to have him as a member of the In The Game Team.

Theoren will make his ITG debut as a Hero in the Heroes and Prospects Update Set and in Canada vs The World.

Stay tuned for "the big one".

Brian Price

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Still a great signing for many fans. He was a highly recognizable player with some memorable moments and impacted the sport in many ways. Nice addition.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I still have a Theo TTM I got way back in high school - it's a great sig; I should find it and scan it.

Always gotta root for the little guy.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Theo Fleury is a GREAT signing, CONGRATS Dr. Price!!! :D

Hes a Stanley Cup Champ, World Champion, World Junior Gold Medalist, Canada Cup Gold Medalist, World Cup Silver Medalist and an Olympic Gold Medalist. There wasn't much that Theo didn't win playing Hockey. Definitely one of the very best players in the 90s and there was a time when he was also considered one of the 3 or 4 best players in the world.

Scored over 1000 career points and played in over 1000 career games. Should be in the HOF some day id imagine and already has his "infamous" #14 retired in Calgary.

Not to mention he has one of the better looking autographs in Hockey (past or Present).

So who could the real big one Be?

Maybe, Wayne Gretzky? :p

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
One of the most scrappy players ever to don an NHL sweater.

He's battled some demons over the years, but for a guy of his size to play the 110% physical style he played with will always be of legend.

Cool signing Brian.

Members online

Latest posts