Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JWC9P's ST IP successes.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
So, I am still in FL and can't scan everything(got about 30 Braves today) but got this yesterday at the Phils-Yanks game and about crapped my pants when it happened. All I've heard is how he never signs. Got pretty lucky:
IMG_20110226_103103.jpg
I'll scan everything when I get back on Tuesday. Trip has already been made with that success

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
TBTwinsFan said:
Sick!

Never say never on players though. Especially down in ST, it's a more friendly atmosphere and some players will sign just because.
TB or JB (Justin Beiber name of his movie)
Freaking sweet card can not believe Jeter signed. Seems like this spring is pretty good for successes. i got a McGwire TTM you got a jeter IP awesome.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
I know you all were eager for me to update my original post with all the scans. Overall, my Dad and I came away with 49 signed cards and one ball (Chipper). Pretty good haul for the 3 days we were there. Wish I could have gotten Mike Minor to sign but never saw him outside of the bullpen. Really happy that I was able to get Heyward, Teheran, Obheroltzer, and of course the highlight was Jeter. Hopefully these all come through and if this post needs to come down with all the scans I understand.
DerekJeter.jpgHeyward.jpgJasonHeyward2.jpgJulioTeheran.jpgJulioTeheran2.jpgFreddieFreeman.jpgFreddieFreeman3.jpgFreddieFreeman2.jpgBrettOberholtzer.jpgBrettOberholtzer2.jpgBrandonHicks.jpgBrandonHicks2.jpgAlexGonzalez2.jpgAlexGonzalez.jpgBobbyCox.jpgCraigKimbrel2.jpgCraigKimbrel.jpgDioryHernandez2.jpgDioryHernandez.jpgEricHinske.jpgEricHinske2.jpgDavidRoss.jpgGeorgeSherrill.jpgGeorgeSherrill2.jpgFrediGonzalez2.jpgFrediGonzalez.jpgJoeMather2.jpgJoeMather.jpgJordanSchafer.jpgJordanSchafer2.jpgJonnyVenters2.jpgJonnyVenters.jpgJairJurrjens.jpgPeterMoylan.jpgMartinPrado3.jpgMartinPrado2.jpgMartinPrado.jpgRogerMcDowell.jpgScottProctor.jpgScottProctor2.jpgStephenMarek2.jpgStephenMarek.jpgKrisMedlen.jpgMycalJones.jpgMycalJones2.jpgShawnBowman.jpgShawnBowman2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts