Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf MMA 16 Wrapper Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I think its for Alister Overeem Leaf Metal cards. Think I saw that on their facebook. Might be wrong.

I HATE these wrapper redemptions that companies are doing these days. For the love of God, let the hits be in the packs or even pack inserted redemptions that you can redeem online. Sending wrappers, etc. is a royal pain in the ass.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Ty Hope said:
I think its for Alister Overeem Leaf Metal cards. Think I saw that on their facebook. Might be wrong.

I HATE these wrapper redemptions that companies are doing these days. For the love of God, let the hits be in the packs or even pack inserted redemptions that you can redeem online. Sending wrappers, etc. is a royal pain in the ass.

I wish I would've kept my wrappers. I threw all of mine away. I had to pay to get the Shogun auto.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
seanho2309 said:
Ty Hope said:

I wish I would've kept my wrappers. I threw all of mine away. I had to pay to get the Shogun auto.

So did I. I mean, who in their right mind would keep what is normally considered garbage? I rip at the shops I go to and always toss the trash. Now because of the crap that Leaf and Topps is pulling, I have to remember to save all that stuff. Freaking ridiculous.

panicpitsfunk1

Nov 16, 2010
I have opened like 8 boxes of this product, but I threw the wrappers out already, such a pain!! Shogun had an auto in this product?

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
panicpitsfunk1 said:
I have opened like 8 boxes of this product, but I threw the wrappers out already, such a pain!! Shogun had an auto in this product?

They had a Shogun and Overeem Redemption Autos. You needed 85 wrappers or something like that.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Ty Hope said:
seanho2309 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":33yc7v4q]I think its for Alister Overeem Leaf Metal cards. Think I saw that on their facebook. Might be wrong.

So did I. I mean, who in their right mind would keep what is normally considered garbage? I rip at the shops I go to and always toss the trash. Now because of the crap that Leaf and Topps is pulling, I have to remember to save all that stuff. Freaking ridiculous.[/quote:33yc7v4q]

Oh well...A painful lesson learned. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts