Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Teases "HUGE" Name Exclusive Player, Only Found in Leaf Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I don't think its a current player or prospect. Montana, Sanders, Smith all have sigs via topps and its suppose to be a player that is NOT in any product.

I'm going to guess Namath.

Most other players, even the shorter lived stars, already have sigs like Jim McMahon, the Fridge....wait a minute. Maybe the Fridge?

And I like the Rock idea...he's not in any wrestling stuff that I could think of. Unless its a celeb auto like from the Scout (snipes) or some other football movie.

No way Manziel signed....he's already acting like a ****** and the school is already on his ass.

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
$(KGrHqRHJFMFDVT5sSN8BQ9FpQNOVg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!iwFCf33q8z,BQ6I+)YUj!~~60_57.JPG

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I still stand by my guess of Tom Brady. Do an eBay search of "Tom Brady auto 2012" and see what you find. I don't think he's signed for anyone in a while, and he dovetails nicely with the precedent set with Ichiro and Pujols of using a superstar player who doesn't sign much.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Manti??

If he doesn't sign his autograph cards but says they are, technically are they still signed because Te'o believes they are.

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
It is going to be an autograph.
The name is shockingly big and will definitely be a first time autograph.
BG

Members online

Latest posts