Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's all Welcome our New Members for the Coming Year with open arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
FCB started off with a bang.

At 2:43 a.m. 1/1/14 we welcomed our newest member, baby Pharis!!!

congrats [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]

A_Pharis

Thanks! And, yea, my collection becomes his. His room is already decked out with baseballs and hats signed by guys that he will hopefully want to learn about.

He he actually got a full color feature and a front page promo on today's paper for being the first baby born in 2014 in the Parish. Will be cool in his baby book when he gets older.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
The corners of cards can be extremely sharp. I recommend rounding off those child hazards before bringing baby Pharis home. ;)

Congrats!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Congrats on the "mini-me", now you have someone you can pass your likes and passions to and hopefully start a tradition among the males in your family. That tradition starts with you and your son.

A_Pharis

Thank you, guys. We get to go home tomorrow. He has a small touch of jaundice, and it was actually so little that we could have still gone home. We chose to stay since we were covered for another day by insurance, anyway.

Members online

Latest posts