Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live harper 2011 auto on ebay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Sorry if this was posted, but just went up in the last hour.
[ebay:1knyudud]260785595634[/ebay:1knyudud]

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
2k... That ones a steal. You should hit it before they start to go for higher. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:twisted:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I'm not convinced this is the 2011 Bowman auto. It states this nowhere in the auction. This could have been pulled and signed at a game.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Randy Shields said:
I'm not convinced this is the 2011 Bowman auto. It states this nowhere in the auction. This could have been pulled and signed at a game.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
it says topps certified autograph.

ral72

Aug 8, 2008
Schwenksville, PA
StrasburgMania said:
wow awful autos but sick looking may buy one if i can find one with a good auto

I'll never understand why people pay huge sums of money for shat autographs...Let's hope that BH7 doesn't end up like MV7!!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
If you listed this card wouldn't you spend the extra .15 to show the scan of the back of the card? That could be a huge selling point if it had perfect centering. Maybe the centering is off????

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Just saw a few others also posted today, including a purple #/55....only a $7k bin!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
SGC graded one as well on Ebay.

I wonder if any with nice autos that aren't streaky will command a big premium. So far his autos look like crap on most of them. Looks like he didn't use very good pen pressure on them.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
My bad. I see it now.

Sure wish they would have went with the photo originally relaeased for this product, but hey, it's still nice.

Jheywardfan

Apr 25, 2010
Arlington, TX
Did any of you notice that all 3 listed (purple border, graded, and non-graded) all listed by the same seller??? Boomo, who I believe is a member on here or at least someone with the exact same name. :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts