Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to trade or sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheQuez071

Jul 12, 2010
Hello my name is Eric. I'am new to freedom cardboard and also nw to collecting as well. I'am a huge indianapolis colts fan and I'am going to start collecting as many colts auto's as I can. I will be collecting other players as well. I dont have much but this is what I have so far.....

Matthew Stafford / football heroes rc auto # to 50
Mark Sanchez / football heroes rc auto # to 50
Michael Crabtree / football heroes rc auto # to 50
Reggie Wayne / football heroes auto # to 25
Antonio Gates/ Sweet spot auto
Desean Jackson/ Gridiron rc jersey auto # to 50

I know it's not much but im just getting started. I'am looking for Colts stuff mostly, but I'am extremely easy to deal with just let me know what your intrested in and we can work something out. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Glad you finally made it over Quez. :) Good luck finding some Colts stuff for your Colts PC (although I'm not sure why you have the Wayne on your trade list :lol: ).

If anyone reads this and wants to see scans of the Crabtree, Sanchez and Stafford, check my thread in the "Set Builder" forum. I haven't taken them out of there yet.

bubblegumga

Jun 20, 2010
Interested in a low #'d Manning? Triple jersey #'d 6/9 (Manning/Brees/Bulger)

LHS%20baseball%20pics%20008.jpg

interested in these 3 autos

Matthew Stafford / football heroes rc auto # to 50
Mark Sanchez / football heroes rc auto # to 50
Michael Crabtree / football heroes rc auto # to 50

LMK if we can work something out

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the boards. A friend of Puck is good in my book. If you want me to dig out any inserts/rookies of Colts to work on a low end trade, I'd love to ship them out for some rookies/inserts of the guys I collect.

bubblegumga

Jun 20, 2010
TheQuez071 said:
Are you getting rid of the matt ryan spx???

Well I'm certainly not "getting rid of it" lol. I just traded for it not too long ago.
But it's for trade if you have a baseball or football auto of similar value

this one is #'d /99 (BV of $200)

LMK

Latest posts