Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MADISON BUMGARNER CALLED UP TO THE BIGS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
I know you guys have some man crushes and although i think he is doing quite well... i think i like Holland`s stuff more.... we`ll see how the rest of the game goes...

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
darkman said:
I know you guys have some man crushes and although i think he is doing quite well... i think i like Holland`s stuff more.... we`ll see how the rest of the game goes...

Holland has a better mix of stuff, its true, but the reason why Bumgarner is a more promising pitcher is because many expect his secondary stuff to get better by the time he reaches Holland's age. Whether that happens or not has yet to be seen, I would just hope that the organization doesn't turn him into a closer before he is given enough time to develop his pitches.

Question: If Alderson hadn't been traded to the Pirates, isn't it more than likely that he would be the one up with the Giants right now? I feel for those of you that have Alderson cards still!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
darkman said:
holland needs bumgarners control :p

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
darkman said:
holland needs bumgarners control :p

Bumgarner needs Holland`s fastball :lol:

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
iphoner111 said:
andyduke he is 19

GAbballplayer148 said:
I would love to know what everyone in this thread who is bashing Bumgarner was doing at 19. My guess is wacking off in their college dorm room to Beavis and Butthead episodes. The kid is 19 year old in the MAJOR LEAGUES.

He's 20.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
darkman said:
Holland has a better fastball, slider, change and curve than Bum...Bum has better control...in the minors

Members online