Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March 2023 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I like the design (Topps Montgomery 582) and picked this up on the cheap. He really doesn't actually fit any of the entry requirements for the autograph collection, other than the card set. Hoping he has a standout year where he is an AS, wins some sort of award or maybe ends up finding his way to the Dodgers!

Senzel.jpg

A copuple fan favorite FB players from the 80s/90s

Flutie /6 Recollections. Flutie 6.jpg

Mecklenburg. Meck.jpg

I grew up a Raiders fan and when I was following the game, I was pretty dialed in to who was who. That faded in the late 90s, around the rookie campaign of Charles Woodson, when I stopped buying packs of new stuff. I just kind of lost interest in the game itself. I even put the cards to the side for the most part, except baseball. My recent revival of other sports and autographs has lead me to discover some players along the way who had decent careers that I had never heard of. There are also a lot of newer guys flooding the market. Because I have a Raider auto search, I get 100s of new hits every day and as I weeded through them looking for guys like stabler, Branch, Casper, Belitnikoff and the other guys I recall from my youth, I was seeing a lot of names I had never heard of. one such name was Zamir White, but I finally decided that I should look him up on FB reference, since his name was showing up a lot. For those not in the know like I was, White was a rookie last year. He didn't do much, carrying the ball 17 times across 14 games (!) for 70 yards and no TDs. I will have probably overpaid in the end for this, but wanted to get a card just in case. Some of them are quite spendy, so maybe he has great potential. Mine is /25 and was pretty cheap. Here is hoping he has a decent career. White 25.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
A viking of a mail day...

Key Silver /99. key 99.jpg

Eller. /99 Eller.jpg

A pair of Foreman. Foreman Ascension.jpgForeman UD.jpg

A couple TTM/IP. Walden.jpgGordon Smith.jpg

Finally, the only non-Viking FB card for the day. Man, is this guy just wildly popular? I know the Steelers of the 70s were a big team, but have had a hell of a time landing a Lambert auto. They seem plentiful on new certified cards and he is still alive I believe. However, don't expect any bargains on him if you are looking. Same seems to go for LC Greenwood and Joe Greene! Lambert.jpg

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Never had seen this card until a week or so ago.

2005 Fleer Tradition Series 2 Prototype Darin Erstad #385

According to BBCP "Two cards sequentially-numbered as part of the never released Series Two: Mark Teixeira (#423) and Miguel Cabrera (#501) have emerged -- more than likely, due to Fleer's bankruptcy."

2005fleertraditionerstadunreleased-front.jpg

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Is there no base auto for him? I know in the past, some of the color variations don't exist for certain players.
Nah there is, just hadn't gotten around to scanning it and was too excited to wait haha. In fact I think I saw quite a few complaints over on Blowout about how prevalent he was in this product.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
A couple baseball newbies. I can't tell if this is one of the factory autographs or one that someone had signed later. I think it is the legit factory issue. I found an article about one being pulled from a box of cereal. Mine looks very close, minus the cellophane wrapper that would seal the deal.

Carter.jpg

Billy Williams /25. Williams 25.jpg

Haynes /25. This is a sharp looking design, saw it and had to have one. Then, I started searching for others from the set.Haynes 25.jpg

Ellard. Ellard.png

Woodson /15. I don't hate some of these new Leaf cards, aside from the lack of logos, of course. This is actually a clear card, but was scanned against black background. Wood 15.jpg

The rest of the mailday was Dodger related.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
been pretty busy lately and let some pickups build up.

033023-1.jpg
2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto 135/150 Matt Chapman. Happy to pick this one up finally.

033023-2.jpg
A bunch of 2023 stuff. Dave Stewart 1988 Gold Auto 14/50, Canseco 1988 Auto, McGwire 1988 "Real One" 35/88, McGwire Silver Pack Chrome Green 31/99, Sam Moll Independence Day 21/76. The David MacKinnon is a Golden Mirror image variation SSP...the seller had a horrible auction title/description and just called it a "2023 Topps SSP" without mentioning Golden Mirror or variation even. Got it for $1.99 (plus shipping).

033023-3.jpg
2014 Prizm Gold Yoenis Cespedes 10/10, 2023 Topps Living Set Shea Langeliers, 2022 Topps Japan Cherry Blossom 90/99 Nick Allen, and 2021 Topps Independence Day Sean Murphy 26/76.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
First off, a couple of Jazz.

I’ve recently finished or gotten to a stopping point on several projects, so I went looking for something new to collect. 42 of my last 50 eBay purchases have been refractors/prizms of some sort so I went down the tradingcarddatabase rabbit hole and found some awesome sets I didn’t know about. I vaguely remember the base Topps inserts as dot matrix foil but nothing special…then I saw the chrome versions. Holy crap, I was blown away by how cool and colorful they are
9eda92c12071c81daf1a2e1570ede8a7.jpg
4d30f3db91d227b5f6c2a137d3d92f23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts