Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Bush - Same Ol Same Ol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Thank you! Totally agree.

loftlife said:
brianga26 said:
I feel bad for Matt. I met him last year in Birmingham.. He was a really nice kid. Very polite, very intelligent, seemed to have his shat together finally. Its definitely a disappointment.

I feel bad for the guy who's head he ran over and almost killed... no way can I feel bad for a repeat offender who is drunk, driving on a suspended license and who fled the scene, I don't care who he is.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Apparently, Matt couldn't get the license plate he wanted because (DUI suspect) Knowshon Moreno already owned it:

0207-knoshon-moreno-fastandrare-1.jpg

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
I actually saw this crash and i did-int know who was involved in till i got home and saw it on the news the bike was messed up pretty bad and Bush drove away speeding off almost hitting 4 or 5 more cars

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
There is a spring training drinking problem. And the MLB and teams should be more concerned than they are I think.

WaxPax

Just heard on local radio here in the TB area, that apparently the SUV Bush was driving belonged to teammate & roommate Brandon Guyer. It was also mentioned that the 72 yr old victim is in an induced coma, and not doing well. Florida Highway Patrol who are conducting the investigatioin, is not looking at Guyer being charged with any crime, but he will most likely be involved in a civil suit.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
WaxPax said:
Just heard on local radio here in the TB area, that apparently the SUV Bush was driving belonged to teammate & roommate Brandon Guyer. It was also mentioned that the 72 yr old victim is in an induced coma, and not doing well. Florida Highway Patrol who are conducting the investigatioin, is not looking at Guyer being charged with any crime, but he will most likely be involved in a civil suit.
Yep, apparently Guyer is being sued because it was his SUV. There is an article out there detailing this. The UVa baseball family is praying for Brandon. It sucks.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
That sucks for Brandon Guyer - he probably thought no big deal if Matt wants to borrow my SUV to go out. I'm sure he'll never make that mistake again. Hopefully he has an umbrella insurance policy that will cover him.

As a motorcycle rider, I hope Matt Bush a nice long time in jail for this. Hopefully the rider survives but it doesn't sound good.

Members online

Latest posts