Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Meet The METS -All things NY Mets related ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

With the Met's off to a fast start (9-3) I'd figure it's time to revive this thread and get some Mets talk going....I love this picture for the LV 51's site....

Mets_TopProspects_zpsrjepvpj0.jpg

WaxPax

My, how things have changed since the previous post...how bad...

"The only thing left is human sacrifice," Collins said. "So we got to pick somebody."

Sadly, if the Mets go 1-5 or 0-6 on this west coast trip, it may be Collins who is sacraficed....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
My, how things have changed since the previous post...how bad...

"The only thing left is human sacrifice," Collins said. "So we got to pick somebody."

Sadly, if the Mets go 1-5 or 0-6 on this west coast trip, it may be Collins who is sacraficed....

Nothing like facing Clayton Kershaw to end a losing streak, haha

WaxPax

An interesting last 5 days....

Uribe, Johnson and Clippard acquired via trade....

Top Prospect Michael Conforto called up and has immediate impact by driving in runs in his first 3 games, including 4-4 in his 2nd game....

Mejia suspended (again) this time for 162 games....

Finally make a deal for the "Big Bat" they desperately need, only to have it fall through....

Additionally...Flores left on the field, crying, after word of him being traded in said "Big Bat" deal leaks out prematurely .....

Just another ho hum 5 days being a Mets fan...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Additionally...Flores left on the field, crying, after word of him being traded in said "Big Bat" deal leaks out prematurely .....

I would have cried too if I was going from outside playoff contender to non-contender. ;)

If this crying doesn't get Flores laid, something is wrong. Seems casual baseball fan women are digging it.

WaxPax

Huge win last night, a game they had to win the way Harvey was dealing...leave it to Flores to drive in both runs, ending it in dramatic fashion...Cespedes debuts tonight with deGrom on the bump, citi field should be fired up...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Went to sleep right before the Nats tied it up, but these last few days are really turning Flores into a cult hero around here eh?

WaxPax

After gaining a share for first place, very important to keep the momentum going while on the road...apparently the schedule favors us for the remainder of the season with only 14 games left against teams with winning records... Of those 14 , 6 are against the Nat's....

Members online

Latest posts