Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Meet The METS -All things NY Mets related ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

A lot of ball still to be played for both teams...but it is fun to think about...Hopefully the outcome will be in our favor the next time...

noah-syndergaard-matt-harvey-jacob-degrom-pittsburgh_zpsderpy8tt.jpg

Could this be another 2000 "deja vu all over again"?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A lot of ball still to be played for both teams...but it is fun to think about...Hopefully the outcome will be in our favor the next time...

noah-syndergaard-matt-harvey-jacob-degrom-pittsburgh_zpsderpy8tt.jpg

I think you guys have a great chance once and if you make the playoffs.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
So, who would have predicted at the beginning of the season the Mets would have a 6.5 game division lead on September 1st.....finish strong boys...LGM

I am totally impressed. I never thought I'd see them holding strong in first place. I really thought 2nd or 3rd place was going to be it for 2015.

WaxPax

There is no way Harvey is completely shut down...I can see them skipping another start (or perhaps 2) depending on how well Matz pitches, and the standings...but leave it to the Mets to have this kind of drama coming into the home stretch....

The Mets expect Matt Harvey to pitch in the playoffs, and an unidentified source who spoke to the pitcher Saturday said, “Trust me, he is pitching,” according to Mike Puma of the New York Post (Sept. 5, 2015), and

“There’s still a high degree of confidence within the organization,” another source told ESPN NY’s Adam Rubin, who also said, “Trust me, he’ll pitch,” in regards to whether Harvey will pitch in October (Sept. 5, 2015).

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Colon continues to kill it! Longest scoreless Innings streak for a guy over 42 breaking Cy Young and Warren Spahn's record, if that means anything

Members online

Latest posts