Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Stanton's Bomb tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
traveled 474 feet. It completely cleared the outfield seats at Coors Field.

That is all.
It didn't clear the seats, but it was about halfway up in the deepest alley. No doubter.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
now THAT is a titanic home run....haven't seen too many of those this year from anyone...

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
17ROCKIES12 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
traveled 474 feet. It completely cleared the outfield seats at Coors Field.

That is all.
It didn't clear the seats, but it was about halfway up in the deepest alley. No doubter.

Mudcatsfan said:
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=18043601

wow that was far.

kids good.

Watch where it lands. MOON SHOT!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I love that site. Up until this year it was not run by ESPN. Now its a little bit better. I like it because I can see all of the big HRs. The second place HR that was hit by Justin Upton was a bomb I was watching the game that day and it was crazy how far that one went.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
My favorite part of the Stanton HR in Coors was watching all the people in the CF stands looking up, watching it fly over thier heads.

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
Right now he's on pace for 38 home runs and to think that he won't be turning 22 until November. Going to school in South Florida, I am very excited about getting to watch him get even better over the next few years.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
It amazes me how Stanton 2008 auto's are still so cheap....he has a chance to be the fastest player to 100 HR in MLB history. I had a massive stash of these Stanton chrome autos at one point and it is still a damn good stash! I sold some off for profit and to diversify my investments somewhat....however I am seriously considering selling off a ton to pick up as many more Stanton chrome auto's as I can. This kid is freakin phenominal and I think a lot of his game besides the power is overlooked...the average is creeping up slowly but surely and he has walked quite a bit in the last few weeks which is a GREAT sign!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MichaelStanton2010 said:
It amazes me how Stanton 2008 auto's are still so cheap....he has a chance to be the fastest player to 100 HR in MLB history. I had a massive stash of these Stanton chrome autos at one point and it is still a damn good stash! I sold some off for profit and to diversify my investments somewhat....however I am seriously considering selling off a ton to pick up as many more Stanton chrome auto's as I can. This kid is freakin phenominal and I think a lot of his game besides the power is overlooked...the average is creeping up slowly but surely and he has walked quite a bit in the last few weeks which is a GREAT sign!

I agree that he's very impressive, but there's nothing cheap about his 2008 autos. He's one of the higher priced Chrome Autographs on the market, and potential or not, he's still batting .230-.260 all year. I think they are appropriately priced for the time being.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:

I agree that he's very impressive, but there's nothing cheap about his 2008 autos. He's one of the higher priced Chrome Autographs on the market, and potential or not, he's still batting .230-.260 all year. I think they are appropriately priced for the time being.
Batting average is pointless. His wOBA is .380, wRC+ is 140, and his wAR his 4.0. He is a near elite player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts