Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 6/21 (Rookie Ball Begins Today)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Welcome to the pros, kid. Good luck pitching four no-no's here.

Patrick Schuster's debut -- 5 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 2 K

Also:

Kolbrin Vitek - 3-3, 2B, BB

Tate struck out in his 2nd AB.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Yo, Braden! :cool:

Carlos Perez hit a Grand Slam for Auburn. A very talented kid in Toronto's system. I like him better than Arencibia, personally.

Also:

Liam Hendriks was a victim of no run support, despite a good outing. 6.1 IP, 8 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 7 K

so do I, actually. Though I like AJ Jimenez more than either of them. The catching depth at every level is bordering on ridiculous, which is good as most of them will eventually flame out.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Rob Maddox from Ohio went 0-5 in his AZL Reds debut. :( :(

Just found out Gauntlett Eldemire is having wrist surgery. Probably for the best as it was nagging him for half the season and really affected his swing. Could play in the fall, may just wait til spring.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
DaProspectKid said:
Tate 0-5 2ks what a debut!!!

Tate is the next Maybin(the current version), not the guy who was good in the minors. Glad I only have a few base chrome, never been high on him.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Oh cmon guys I was bein sarcastic this is tates first live auction in over a year. Just him being healthy on the field right now is an accomplishment.
Rust is to be expected let's see what his numbers are after 20 games or so.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
DaProspectKid said:
Oh cmon guys I was bein sarcastic this is tates first live auction in over a year. Just him being healthy on the field right now is an accomplishment.
Rust is to be expected let's see what his numbers are after 20 games or so.

prospectors do not joke around, they are a serious lot.

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts