Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Daily Playoffs Thread 10/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Bad call, but the Braves haven't done much to help themselves in this game either. Those fans can't act like the Ump decided this game.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
You can't trash the field. You are putting your own players in jeopardy. Either way MLB did not need this in the opening game of the postseason. This is going to dominate the headlines if Atlanta strands the runners.

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
This is a crazy game. First the strikeout/time out home run. Then the bunt that was out for the runner being in the baseline and now the infield fly call.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I can't watch the game here, anyone have a link to a video of the call and what happened after?

I don't have a link, but here's what happened... fly ball to the outfield, falls in for a hit, ump calls..... infield fly rule?

I know it was a bad call, but some bookies are going to be very pleased, and Holbrook doesn't have to get his legs broken. A deal is a deal, and this guy obviously made one with somebody. Or he is confused about the difference between the infield and the outfield?

Are these replacement umps or something? Brutal.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Let the infield fly game live in infamy. Very unusual game, and a terrible call to boot

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I don't have a link, but here's what happened... fly ball to the outfield, falls in for a hit, ump calls..... infield fly rule?

I know it was a bad call, but some bookies are going to be very pleased, and Holbrook doesn't have to get his legs broken. A deal is a deal, and this guy obviously made one with somebody. Or he is confused about the difference between the infield and the outfield?

Are these replacement umps or something? Brutal.

That's ridiculous. Professional umpires/refs miss calls all the time. Is it not possible he just eff'd up because he's human?! Why does he have to be in somebody's pocket? I think fans just like to b**ch and wine about meaningless crap. In the famous words of Detective John Kimball, "STOP WHINING!!!"

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Rangers v. O's is a good game thus far. Saunders and Darvish are throwing pretty well and Geovany Soto is stranding runners on base just like he used to for the Cubs.

Members online

Latest posts