Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Monday 3/26 Daily thread: Happy BD MODTim! version...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all!

I hope everyone had a restful weekend and it didn't go by too quickly. And a VERY Happy Birthday to our Senior Moderator Tim!

Gonna try this Listia (free auctions) thing here soon, any Feedback? I've got so much Junk to get rid of, maybe I can Something back someone could really use. :lol:

Exactly one Month 'til Draft nite BTW...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

Thanks Brian.

I have the day off (I always take my birthday off) so I'm relaxing right now, then meeting my wife for lunch and then going to go get my next tattoo. Then later on, we're going to PF Chang's for dinner. Should be a great day.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Good afternoon, day 2 of car shopping, walked away yesterday cause I negotiated terribly and was unprepared. Ready today though!

And happy birthday Tim!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
A scan of my greatest retail pull ever, from yesterday:

Jesus.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Howdy.

Nice Montero, Slette!

gt2590 said:
Gonna try this Listia (free auctions) thing here soon, any Feedback? I've got so much Junk to get rid of, maybe I can Something back someone could really use. :lol:
I bought from there before, but never sold. It seems to work well for "junk" cards though, and there are some nice ones listed as well. Good luck.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks, Craig. I'll get you linked on mine within the next 24 hours. Let me know when your domain's up, and I'll update that.

Mike, you want to hook up with me too? :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts