Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MONDAY MORNING THREAD *** 5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

32 degrees here this AM. Not May like weather at all. Off to Jury Duty!

Fordman

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning. I hope everyone has a great day. It's been a long time since I posted, but I made a post on Facebook awhile back and George made an excellent point that I should make a post on here. Most of you know that I collect Adam Dunn. I've been a huge fan for a long time. It's been weird not seeing him play the last couple of seasons. I've hit a couple of collecting milestones and wanted to share since many of you have helped my collection through the years.

Here's a link to check it out if you like. Still need to update everything else. Joe's collections

I still have several bobbleheads of Dunn that I need to take pics of. On to the stats

1,809 different cards and counting
51 1/1s
158 autographed cards
390 game used cards

Cincinnati Reds memorabilia; 3 game used bats (1 signed), 1 signed game used batting glove, 1 pair of signed game used batting gloves, 2 signed game used batting helmets, 1 signed game used fielding glove, 1 signed game used hat, 2 signed game used jerseys
Arizona Diamondbacks; 1 signed game used hat, 1 signed game used jersey
Washington Nationals; 1 game used bat, 1 pair of game used batting gloves, 1 game used hat
Chicago White Sox; 1 game used bat, 1 game used batting practice jersey, 1 pair of game used cleats, 1 game used hat, 1 game used jersey, 1 game used uniform (jersey and pants0, 1 signed team issued jersey
Oakland A's; 1 game used hat

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Welcome back Joe, how you been?!

Morning all, these last few days of work kicked my @$$, I'm so sore!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Getting some laundry done. We leave Wednesday for my dad's before heading to the cities for Star Wars night at Target Field, fridays game, and possibly Saturdays game

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got a question for you guys. I'm trying to decide where to hang up my Sam Mele/Red Schoendienst signed 8x10. Do I put it on my Twins wall, or the wall with the HOFers and other signed 8x10s? For those that don't know, Sam Mele managed the twins from 61-67, leading them to the 1965 World Series that they ended up losing

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning. I hope everyone has a great day. It's been a long time since I posted, but I made a post on Facebook awhile back and George made an excellent point that I should make a post on here. Most of you know that I collect Adam Dunn. I've been a huge fan for a long time. It's been weird not seeing him play the last couple of seasons. I've hit a couple of collecting milestones and wanted to share since many of you have helped my collection through the years.

Here's a link to check it out if you like. Still need to update everything else. Joe's collections

I still have several bobbleheads of Dunn that I need to take pics of. On to the stats

1,809 different cards and counting
51 1/1s
158 autographed cards
390 game used cards

Cincinnati Reds memorabilia; 3 game used bats (1 signed), 1 signed game used batting glove, 1 pair of signed game used batting gloves, 2 signed game used batting helmets, 1 signed game used fielding glove, 1 signed game used hat, 2 signed game used jerseys
Arizona Diamondbacks; 1 signed game used hat, 1 signed game used jersey
Washington Nationals; 1 game used bat, 1 pair of game used batting gloves, 1 game used hat
Chicago White Sox; 1 game used bat, 1 game used batting practice jersey, 1 pair of game used cleats, 1 game used hat, 1 game used jersey, 1 game used uniform (jersey and pants0, 1 signed team issued jersey
Oakland A's; 1 game used hat

Howdy stranger.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Got a question for you guys. I'm trying to decide where to hang up my Sam Mele/Red Schoendienst signed 8x10. Do I put it on my Twins wall, or the wall with the HOFers and other signed 8x10s? For those that don't know, Sam Mele managed the twins from 61-67, leading them to the 1965 World Series that they ended up losing

Go with where you think it fits best for your collection. You can move it later if you change your mind!
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Go with where you think it fits best for your collection. You can move it later if you change your mind!
DANNY

I'm leaning towards the Twins wall since I have a couple of others that I want to hang up on the other wall. With the aye Kennys Vargas has been struggling, I'll probably replace him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts